Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Kitchen Table Review

This will be my first post on doing a food review of this amazing place situated in a quiet corner of Singapore. The location is at W Singapore Sentosa Cove. I happen to come across this place when i am looking for quiet place to have dinner, So i decided to give it a try on my birthday. If you are interested in visiting this place, please remember to make reservation beforehand. They have limited tables available and also to prevent the disappointment of not able to get in when you are there. Below are some pictures of the entrance and the buffet line.









The whole place look very classy and unlike most hotel buffet place which are usually pack with people at the food area, this particular restaurant did very well in crowd control. I guess by having limited tables helps after all. Another thing i would like to highlight is they allocate their tables really well as there are sufficient space between each table and it is quite comfortable to get around. I have been to those profit minded buffet restaurant that will try all ways and means to squeeze as much table into a small space available. It really makes moving around difficult not to say when you are carrying a lot of food. Now we will take a look at what they have to offer at the buffet line.










One particular thing i would like to highlight in this restaurant is their spaghetti is freshly made when order and you can choose from either Tomato flavor or Carbonara sauce. If you would like something different you can also request for Aglio Olio. Other than this their pizza is also freshly baked from the oven and after each batch of pizza is done they will go round distributing it to the diners to ensure every one are able to try it. This goes the same for their satay as well. After a fulfilling meal one would of course end it off with desserts.




I would like to highlight this particular dessert name Green Tea Tiramisu, it is something unique and different as this is the first time i had this and it taste surprisingly well. I had always been a fan of Tiramisu and but this i had never thought green tea will taste that good when put together with Tiramisu. It is a must try if any of you were to visit this place. Another dessert worth the try is their chocolate moose. It is not too sweet and too bitter and very suitable for those that like dark chocolate as well as white chocolate. It is a perfect balance between bitter and sweet.

To sum things up i would recommend this restaurant to couple or a small group of friends who are looking for a place which is quiet and can spend quality time together. Of course when spending quality time together not to forget having quality food as well. With dinner from 65++ per person it is very value for money. To make things better they are currently having a 1 for 1 dinner promotion every Sunday - Thursday till 30/11/13 So those that are getting hungry after looking at the pictures better start picking up the phone and make a reservation. After so much i have yet to tell you the name of the restaurant. As some of you had already saw the last picture below the name of the restaurant is The Kitchen Table. 

W Singapore - Sentosa Cove
The Kitchen Table
Phone: + (65) 6808 7268

Hours
Breakfast 06.00 to 11.00

                        All Day                       

Weekdays 11.00 to 23.00

Weekends 11.00 to 24.00



Regards,
The special guest (hahah)

85 comments:

  1. Really nice pictures, I have now hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :). Thanks for the visit!!!

    Kisses
    www.mispequenossecretos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yhank you for your comments,
    very nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious!!
    I want go to Singapore!
    Kisses pretty

    www.ineedhangers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it seems to be very nice and tasty place !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post has got me drooling. Thanks for popping over to Coastal Style
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful place and yummy food!!
    ¡Sigue así!
    Follow (if u like): www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place look so amazing and can't believe you're from Singapore too (: you have a lovely blog. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the plush interiors, n the food hmmm mouth watering !
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look soooo delicious!

    www.fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhh, invite me for that restaurant! Those crablegs are delish!!!

    * MlleWanderlust ✡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pics and sooo yummy. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear!
    Nice post, this restaurant seems great
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This place looks amazing, I love trying out new restaurants ! :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my Romwe $30 gift card Giveaway, open worldwide until November, 30th, two winners for two gift cards !

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this food looks amazing!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog and I am now a new follower!

    XO,
    http://www.sororitygirlintherealworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This place looks really cool. And I'm also a tiramisu fan so I would so try the green tea version.

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice hang-out! :)
    hope you can drop by my blog too! xx

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow yummy post, now I want to eat it!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute place, I love sushi! Singapore is so far from Spain, damn :(

    xoxo

    www.yoyomismaeirene.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cool new layout for your blog, it looks great! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a kind comment!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yummy yummy, i'm hungry now :)
    Kiss Jeny

    www.jenychooz.lautre.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely place! The food looks so yummy!!!
    My sister lives at Singapour and I'll visit in June or August!!! Looking forward to visiting your country!!!

    xoxo from Dubai

    Jul du monde des petites
    http://www.lemondedespetites.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute and delicious !!!! ;D

    SARALOOKBOOK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful pics, it seems all really good!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  26. The location looks very nice and cozy! :)
    I would surely love to eat there as the food definitely seems delicious! Yum! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everything just looks so scrumptious here!

    ReplyDelete
  28. so yummy! I will try it if I go to sg :)
    I'm following you, follow me if u don't mind
    x
    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bonito restaurante y deliciosa la comida. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  30. This place is beautiful! There isn't anyplace close to meet that looks like this. My husband would flip over that sushi, I'd spend my calories on the sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Seems like a really lovely place... Yum, all that food making me even more hungry :D

    Thanks for stopping by at my blog some time ago - I hope you visit again and maybe even follow ^^ Have a lovely day xx

    Love, Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG!
    love your blog honey :D
    xxxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG, I love sushi, and in those pictures it just looks so yummyyyy!!! Also, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog sweety <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Looking forward to someday dine in this place. :)

    Kisses,
    Bex
    Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMO~! Everything look delicious ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  37. [url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%80%D9%80%D8%B9%D9%80%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%80%D9%80%D9%85%D9%80%D9%8A%D9%80%D9%80%D8%A9-EG-1/1562805007282253] شركة تنظيف بالرياض[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
I love reading everyone of them.

Get more updates over at my twitter.
Click here for my twitter -> @backtofive
You can follow me on BLOGLOVIN too!


xoxo