Pictures from that day I had an expensive yet delicious tea session with Ade! It's so worth it because looking at the pictures now, I am sooooooooooooooo hungry! :( Had tea at TWG, but I forget what tea I ordered. All I knew was I had smoked salmon sandwich? or something along the line which is omfg DELICIOUS!
JJ bought fresh sashimi at wholesale price so apparently close to 36 pieces of sashimi cost only $10ish. Tell me how to not indulge in awesome food if it's at such a cheap price. Okay, I am getting hungrier!
And of course, a random picture on the duck rice I ate for dinner some day a long time ago! Heheh. I am practically posting food pictures of the food I am really craving for now. Especially sashimi.
Oh well, that's not the objective of this entry. The whole point of this entry is to document what make up I brought with me to Genting. I don't really want to bring too many makeup there in case I lose everyone one of them or I forget to bring something back, at least it don't cost me that much.
I put all my makeup in this small compact bag which I will put in my carry-on bag and I only bring minimal makeup with me.
1. Revlon foundation in 07 medium beige and Beneficial's face illuminator in 04 Merry glow
2. Mac's lady gaga lipstick which I don't know in what shade.
3. A random eyeshadow palette in I don't know what code/shade too. I bought this palette while I was in Taiwan at their daiso for only TW39! Woooots!
4. Everyday Mineral powder blush in Plum dust
5. 3 brushes, NYX eyeshadow base in ESB03 and a Maybelline's clear smooth mineral concealer in medium sand.
6. NYX's lipliner pencil in 852 pumpkin.
That's all I brought with me. When I said I didn't bring much, I really thought I didn't. I didn't expect it to be that many products but oh well, all these are necessities. I could have brought my highlight and bronzer but I didn't! Heh.
Lastly, a clearer pictures of my nails which seems to be in much better quality using the iphone than a "real" camera. Boooooo!
* This is a preprepared post! I am currently still in Genting enjoying the cool weather! Have a gooooooood and awesome day! :D